In the column to the left the most recent publication will appear first, followed by links to my Guestbook and other websites.
If you visit and would like to leave feedback, please use the confidential Guestbook.
News - 6th January 2018
A few introductory offers for anybody who happens this way and uses Kindle:
A Life of Choice - Part One is reduced to 99p (and the equivalent in other currencies), and will remain at the low price.
Highland Games - 1 of my erotica novella series is 99p.
Beyond The Law: Formation - the first of the trilogy is 99p.
Humour: An Anthology of Poetry is 99p.
All my titles have Amazon-preview/buy option buttons. You are taken to your local Amazon - no commitment. There is an alternative universal link on my websites using BookLinker.
My prices continue to range between £0.99 / $0.99 and £2.49 / $3.49.
Credibility comes before financial gain.
- Codename: Nightshade is a standalone thriller which is an extension of the Beyond The Law trilogy.
- Czech Mate is a thriller, based in Scotland and the Czech Republic. The story is in the early stages and will be due publication in 2018.
- One Man, Two Mission: and other stories will be my next collection of twelve short stories of mixed genre.
- Curious and Camping is an erotica novel which features two young men going on holiday together on a voyage of discovery. When they set off it is ostensibly to hook up with girls.
- Quiet Night Inn: and other erotic stories is my next collection of short stories in this genre.
I'm also working on stories for inclusion in the next collections by the Indie Author Support and Discussion group. The books the group produces raise funds for charity.
Tom was born in Glasgow, Scotland in 1952.
At 17, he left home to join the British Army and enjoyed a 23-year career.
His service covered peace-time, conflicts at home and abroad, and the training of recruits.
The UK in '70.
Germany and Northern Ireland through the 70's.
West Berlin '76-'78. The 'Wall' was still in place.
Germany and UK in the 80's.
Gulf War I, '90 - '91.
Germany and UK, '91 - '92.
Tom married Olive in '77.
Their son Andrew was born in Germany in '82.
On leaving the military in '92, Tom chose Retail Management as his new career, which lasted for 20 years.
In October 2012 he stepped down from management.
Tom maintained a part-time role as a Retail Assistant with Ryman the Stationer to support his ambitions as a Creative Writer.
Tom retired in early November 2017.
Saturday 6th January 2018
My most recent publication
Apart from this website, monthly updates, projects, and new titles appear on the News page
of my author website,
and on the
Work in Progress pages
of my writing blog.
All of my titles now have
Amazon-universal links, and preview / buy buttons.
You can buy directly or preview the book, and then if you choose to buy you are taken to
your local Amazon.
Links to my other sites
To get in touch or leave a comment, please feel free to use the Guestbook
Your message and details
are only seen by me.